Thursday 1 January 2015

Changing to alternative day blogs

This blog has now run for 4 years and has accumulated over 1000 entries (or at least it should have). My initial commitment to do a blog a day for the weekdays has now proven unsustainable, given that the rest of my life (including other blogs to which I have also a commitment) has slowly grown busier. There is also the backlog of the task necessitated by the closure of the original Yahoo blog, at which this endeavour had first started.

To make the blog more sustainable, and to give me some room in catching up the reposting of both text (and more importantly, as I have hardly started on this) and accompanying pictures, I have decided to cut back from 5 posts a week to alternate day posting, cutting down to 183 posts a year from 260. Hopefully, by the end of the year, all the 1200 odd entries will be here on Blogspot with their accompanying pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment